We are pleased to announe our headline acts for 2013:
- Joan Osborne will bring her blues, R&B, and soul songs to Maplewoodstock with an 8:00 pm Sunday night set.
- Brother Joscephus and the Love Revolution will bring their righteous musical gumbo close day one with a 9:30 pm Saturday night set.
- The Iguanas will bring their Americana sounds to Maplewoodstock with a 8:00 pm Saturday night set.
Read more on our Music page.
Maplewoodstock 2013 t-shirts have arrived! We will be selling them in Maplewood Village on Saturday morning (May 11). Come on down and get your gear!
We are now accepting applications for food vendors for 2013. View our FOOD page for more.
Our 2013 Art Vendor application process is now open. Applications are first come, first serve. Check out the instructions on maplewoodstock.com/art
Please note that all applications and payments MUST be received by June 30, 2013.
The band application process for 2013 is now closed. Bear with us for a few weeks while we listen to all the outstanding submissions. We usually don’t make our band decisions until late April.
If you applied, you MUST have your $25 check postmarked by Mon, Mar 11 … OR … you MUST have submitted a PayPal payment to us by Mon, Mar 11.
As always, we will be trying to curate the best lineup of free music of and for the community. We reserve 3-4 slots for regional or national acts, and the other 18-19 slots are for a calibrated mix of new sounds and old faves, with an emphasis on acts from our local/community.
Our community is so vibrant and rich with creative and passionate people, we again ask to rely on you to create fresh t-shirt ideas for the Maplewoodstock 2013 Music & Arts Festival.
See details at http://maplewoodstock.com/art/t-shirt-design-contest
The band application process for 2013 is NOW OPEN! We are collecting band applications from Sun, Feb 10, until 11:59 pm, Sunday, March 10.
As always, we will be trying to curate the best lineup of free music of and for the community.
There are 3-4 slots reserved for regional or national acts. The other 18-19 slots are for a calibrated mix of new sounds and old faves, with an emphasis on acts from our local/community.
Apply at http://maplewoodstock.com/music
Maplewoodstock 2013 will be the weekend of Sat/Sun, July 13/14, 2013. Mark your calendars NOW for the BEST weekend of the summer.
Thank you ALL who came out this weekend to enjoy the BEST that Maplewood has to offer: music, arts, food, friends, neighbors, friends, family, peace, love, heat, love, heat, peace, and more music.
We (the small Maplewoodstock committee) LOVE bringing you all the BEST free music/arts show we can, and we LOVE seeing you all enjoy it so much.
It comes so quick. It passes so fast. Until next year … peace-n-love.
1. It will be HOT. Please dress accordingly and bring plenty of water. Be safe, people.
2. We have a beer garden. If you want to partake, bring ID. If you don’t want to partake, then “party on Garth.”
3. Respect your neighbors. We will have a few aisles marked out on the grass to facilitate movement of guests. Please don’t put your blankets in the aisles. Let’s keep them free. Also, we know you want shade, but please let’s not bring in tents and umbrellas that block the views of others.
4. We will be live tweeting all weekend long. If you want real-time updates on our schedule adjustment and other things, follow our twitter account at twitter.com/maplewoodstock. We’ll be updating hour-by-hour.