INFO FOR VENDORS
All vendors must be pre-registered. No walk-up vendor registrations will be accepted. No exceptions.
We are capped at 60 vendors this year (a bit less than past years in order to make more room for our attendees).
Vendor applications for 2018 festival are now available. Application deadline is May 31, 2018. Apply now!
There is assigned vendor spaces, when you check in you will be given your booth number.
Vendor set up begins at 8 am. Please arrive at the park between 8 am and 10:00 am. Please try to get there at your assigned load-in time to keep the traffic moving.
Check in at the vendor information booth located on Oakview Ave., where you will be given your location map.
If you map us, put in: 145 Dunnell Road, Maplewood NJ 07040
NO CARS ARE ALLOWED ON THE GRASS; unload your car at the marked areas only
Once you have unloaded your car, you must move it and find parking. We must keep the traffic flow moving!!!!
Just some reminders:
- Maplewoodstock is RAIN OR SHINE. (Think positive thoughts about good weather.)
- You will need to provide your own tent table and chairs; we do not have any extras.
- YOU MUST REMAIN IN THE SPACE ASSIGNED TO YOU.
- There are dozens of craft and service vendors also loading in, so please be mindful of the volunteers directing the hill traffic and coordinating movement.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CARS OR TRUCKS ARE ALLOWED ON THE PARK GROUNDS BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER EACH SHOW DATE.
- Reminder: you are being provided with a 10×10 space only. There is no electricity, no lights, tents, tables or chairs. You need to bring it all.
- The ground my be uneven please be prepaid to have level blocks for your tables
- Please use weights for your tents…we don’t want any to blow in to the crowds
- We will have garbage and recycling containers placed throughout the park and they will be emptied throughout the day.
- You have the option to leave any or all of your set up overnight, at your own risk.
- Maplewoodstock is not responsible for loss or theft.
- Katie Clayton (from Maplewoodstock) will have a booth located at the top of the hill near the big tree.
- If you need anything there will be plenty of volunteers around that will be happy to help!!
- Don’t forget Maplewoodstock is rain or shine!!!!