Bring a picnic basket … or relax and enjoy our wonderful food vendors and their delicious offerings!
FOOD VENDORS: Please check back for the application.
Our food vendors in the past have been:
- America’s Pride — burgers, dogs, wings, ice cream, and more
- Beyond Delicious Catering — brisket and mac-n-cheese
- Big Daddy’s Chicken & Ribs — also gyros
- Cedar Ridge Cafe — light cafe fare
- Dani’s Kettle Corn
- Falafel-ly Yours — Middle Eastern cuisine
- Freeman’s Fish Market — lobster rolls
- Gray’s Area Grille — all beef and Vegan style meatball pitas with house marinara sauce
- Hat City Kitchen — gumbo and jambalaya
- Inkosi Cafe — sandwiches and wraps
- Lalibela’s authentic Ethiopian cuisine
- Lickt’s Gelato — and sorbet
- Maisah’s Lemonade & Funnel Cakes — also hot dogs and fried oreos
- Roy’s Fish — fish sandwiches, burgers, and dogs
- Roy’s Taste of the Islands — jerk chicken, oxtail, and peas and rice
- Squeezed Fresh — lemonade
- St. James Gate — crab cakes and lobster rolls
- SuzyQue’s BBQ & Bar — authentic wood-smoked BBQ
- Sweet Bee Food — granola and yogurt parfaits
- Tandoori Chef — Indian cuisine
- Tinga — Mexican food
- Umberto’s II — sausage & peppers, cheese steaks, and meatball subs
We will have a beer garden, serving local beers. IDs will be checked, and drinks have to stay in the Beer Garden.
It will be open from noon until about 10 pm on Saturday and noon to 9 pm on Sunday.
NJ Beer Company is supplying the beers. We have arranged for a slightly different line up of brews from last time: an IPA, and ESB, a lighter Ale, and a Hefeweizen.
Maplewood’s Hank Zona is curating the wine and has selected a Spanish Rioja for red, and a South African sauvignon blanc for white. We are going to also try an experiment with a limited amount of sangria.
Prices are the same as last year: there are $5 and $1 tickets. Once IDs are checked at the entry, the cashiers will sell tickets. All the beers, wines, and sangria will be available for $5/glass (one $5 ticket). A pitcher of beer is 4 tickets, and new this year we’ll sell a bottle (750ml) of white wine for 4 tickets. Given the earlier serving time of noon, we want to accommodate those who wish to have a tasty beer or wine with their lunch and beyond.
The beer garden will be in the same place as in past last years.
As always, we will have 1/2 L bottles of water for $1 tickets, as well as bags of pretzels and chips for $1 tickets as well.
According to the South Orange Elk’s (our partners in the Beer Garden), minors are allowed if accompanied by adults. Only adults showing ID will get a wristband and be allowed to purchase tickets to exchange for beer/wine.