Do we have food for you? If you want it, we have it.
Food vendor applications are now available. Download the PDF and follow the instructions.
$425 if committed by May 15; $495 after.
Our food vendors for 2012 included:
- The Able Baker’s desserts
- America’s Pride ice cream and sausages
- Blue Plate Special’s shrimp/lobster/steak salads, egg creams, and veggie chili
- Freeman’s Fish Market’s lobster rolls
- Lickt’s gelato
- Nicky Cooks’s chicken/beef kabobs and corn on the cob
- Roy’s fish sandwiches
- Sorbo’s ice cream
- Speedwell Racing Company’s coffee, lemonade, sandwiches, desserts, and pastries
- Strive’s drinks and cookies
We began offering a beer garden in 2012. We are considering it again for 2013.
If we offer it, you will have to be 21+ to enter the Beer Garden and everyone will be carded and given a wristband. Drinks have to stay in the Beer Garden, but it will probably be at the top of the hill (near the flagpole), so you can enjoy the tunes.
The beer garden was run by volunteers through the South Orange Elks. A portion of the proceeds supported the work that the Elks do in the community and tips benefited the Special Olympics.