UPDATE (April 1, 2014):
We are now accepting food vendor applications. Please download and complete the application and the Maplewood Fire Safety permit (mandatory if you’re cooking). “Early Bird” deadline is May 15!
- Application and contract
- Maplewood Village fire safety permit requirements
- Maplewood Village fire safety permit application form
Our food vendors for 2013 included:
- The Able Baker’s desserts
- America’s Pride ice cream and sausages
- Beyond Delicious Catering’s brisket and mac-n-cheese
- Blue Plate Special’s shrimp/lobster/steak salads, ice cream floats, egg creams, and veggie chili
- Dani’s Kettle Corn
- Freeman’s Fish Market’s lobster rolls
- Highland Place’s delicious food
- Italian Ice of NJ
- Lickt’s gelato
- Liq Cab’s lemonade
- Maisah’s Lemonade, hot dogs, turkey burgers, sausage, fries, fried fish, and funnel cakes
- Roy’s Fish sandwiches
- Roy’s Taste of the Islands with jerk chicken, peas and rice
- SuzyQue’s BBQ & Bar’s BBQ
- Tandoori Chef’s Indian cuisine
We have a beer garden, serving some wine and local beers. You will have to be 21+ to enter the Beer Garden and drinks have to stay in the Beer Garden.
Food vendor applications will be available in mid-March 2014.