Bring a picnic basket ... or relax and enjoy our wonderful food vendors and their delicious offerings!
FOOD VENDORS: We will announce our vendor application process in Feb or March 2015.
Our food vendors for 2014 included:
- The Able Baker’s desserts
- America’s Pride burgers, dogs, fries, ice cream, and more
- Beyond Delicious Catering’s brisket and mac-n-cheese
- Big Daddy's chicken, ribs, gyros, and more
- Blue Plate Special’s pulled pork, lobster, soup, and more
- Cedar Ridge Cafe's light cafe fare
- Dani’s Kettle Corn
- Falafel-ly Yours' Middle Eastern cuisine
- Freeman’s Fish Market’s lobster rolls
- Lalibela's authentic Ethiopian cuisine
- Lickt’s gelato and sorbet
- Liquor Cabinet’s lemonade
- Maisah’s lemonade, hot dogs, fried oreos, and funnel cakes
- Roy’s Fish sandwiches, and burgers and dogs
- Roy’s Taste of the Islands with jerk chicken, oxtail, and peas and rice
- St. James Gate's crab cakes and lobster rolls
- SuzyQue’s BBQ & Bar’s authentic wood-smoked BBQ
- Sweet Bee Food's granola and yogurt parfaits
- Tandoori Chef’s Indian cuisine
We had a beer garden, serving local beers from Climax Brewery in Roselle Park, NJ. You had to be 21+ to enter the Beer Garden and drinks had to stay in the Beer Garden.
Food, glorious food