Bring a picnic basket … or relax and enjoy our wonderful food vendors and their delicious offerings!
FOOD VENDORS: Our application now open. See our Info for Food Vendors page.
Our food vendors in the past have been:
- America’s Pride — burgers, dogs, wings, ice cream, and more
- Beyond Delicious Catering — brisket and mac-n-cheese
- Big Daddy’s Chicken & Ribs — also gyros
- Cedar Ridge Cafe — light cafe fare
- Dani’s Kettle Corn
- Falafel-ly Yours — Middle Eastern cuisine
- Freeman’s Fish Market — lobster rolls
- Gray’s Area Grille — all beef and Vegan style meatball pitas with house marinara sauce
- Hat City Kitchen — gumbo and jambalaya
- Inkosi Cafe — sandwiches and wraps
- Lalibela’s authentic Ethiopian cuisine
- Lickt’s Gelato — and sorbet
- Maisah’s Lemonade & Funnel Cakes — also hot dogs and fried oreos
- Roy’s Fish — fish sandwiches, burgers, and dogs
- Roy’s Taste of the Islands — jerk chicken, oxtail, and peas and rice
- Squeezed Fresh — lemonade
- St. James Gate — crab cakes and lobster rolls
- SuzyQue’s BBQ & Bar — authentic wood-smoked BBQ
- Sweet Bee Food — granola and yogurt parfaits
- Tandoori Chef — Indian cuisine
- Tinga — Mexican food
- Umberto’s II — sausage & peppers, cheese steaks, and meatball subs
NOTE: This list of past food vendors does not imply that these vendors will be automatically included in future years. Every year, we curate a balance of local and diverse food vendors through our application process.
We will have a beer garden, serving local beers. IDs will be checked, and drinks have to stay in the Beer Garden.
It will be open from noon until about 10 pm on Saturday and noon to 9 pm on Sunday.
Prices in the past have been: $5 and $1 tickets. Once IDs are checked at the entry, the cashiers will sell tickets. All the beers, wines, and sangria will be available for $5/glass (one $5 ticket). A pitcher of beer is 4 tickets, and new this year we’ll sell a bottle (750ml) of white wine for 4 tickets.
We usually will have 1/2 L bottles of water for $1 tickets, as well as bags of pretzels and chips for $1 tickets as well
Minors may be allowed in the Beer Garden area if accompanied by adults. Only adults showing ID will get a wristband and be allowed to purchase tickets to exchange for beer/wine.