After two years of COVID cancelations, we are proud to present the Maplewoodstock Festival on July 9-10, 2022.
Food vendors: apply now!Apply
2022 FOOD VENDOR FAQ:
We are planning for an estimated 5,000 attendees over the weekend. As you may know, this is one of the few family-friendly music festivals in the area. Families with children will enjoy art, games, live music and food.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Exposure to an estimated 5,000 attendees;
- Your own 10’ x 10’ space to display and sell your food between the hours of 12 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., rain or shine.
Registration fee is $650.00 for the two days. (This represents a one-time, post-pandemic $100 discount.)
Regulations and Contract:
- Food vendors are prohibited from selling or distributing any non-food or beverage products (including any free samples). A vendor may sell only the products listed on the approved application or otherwise pre-approved by the Maplewoodstock committee in writing. Vendors will be required to remove unauthorized products from their tables and failure to do so will result in cancellation of this agreement and removal from the site. Vendors must obtain prior approval from Maplewoodstock for all food and beverage items to be sold. Only non-alcoholic beverages may be sold.
- All food vendors must complete the online Food Vendor Application, Regulations, and Contract, below, BY MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2022. Food vendors will be notified by FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2022 whether their application has been accepted for Maplewoodstock 2022. If your application has been approved, you will have until WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15, 2022 to pay for your space.
- All vendors must supply insurance. If insured through your business entity, you must name Maplewoodstock as additional insured, with an aggregate amount of not less than $1 million. Evidence of the insurance will be required by July 1, 2022.
- All non-Maplewood registered business owner vendors must obtain a permit from the Maplewood Township Health Department and be subject to inspection on the day of event by the Board of Health.
- Each vendor is permitted one vehicle near the fair site but not on the grass during setup or take down. Vehicles, however, must be parked on city streets during the hours of the event. Signs will help direct you to this location. There are no exceptions.
- All vendors must provide their own setup equipment, including tables, tents, chairs, displays, etc. You must be able to move all of your own merchandise and equipment to and from your car. The rented space is to be used only by the vendor. Each vendor will be assigned a space number that they will receive when they arrive to set up. All vendor must limit selling to their assigned area. *PLEASE NOTE* The ground may be uneven, so be prepared to have wedges for your tables.
- If a vendor requires a larger display space, you may reserve an extra space (approx. 10’ x 10’) for an additional fee. Additional space is subject to availability.
- Maplewoodstock and its sponsors shall not be held liable for any damages and/or injuries incurred by any vendor while on the festival site.
- The rented space is to be used only by the vendor. Vendor locations do NOT have any access to electricity or generators.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USE OF GENERATORS: At this time, due to noise and exhaust issues, all generators must be at least 25 feet from walkways or other vendor spaces, and baffling (sound containment in the form of plywood, etc.) MUST be supplied by vendor. Failure to provide generator noise baffling PRIOR to setup will result in vendor NOT being able to use their generator. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Vendors are not permitted to bring silly string, noise producing caps, or anything visually representative of a weapon to the Festival site. These can damage products and cause disturbances. Anyone selling or using these items will be immediately removed from the Festival.
- The event will take place rain or shine. It is at the discretion of the vendor to cancel their appearance. There will be no refund of fees should the vendor choose not to participate.
THERE IS NO SWITCHING OF SPACES AT ANYTIME DURING THE 2 DAYS OF THE EVENT.